Nicotine pouches are a new generation nicotine product. There are different words to call nicotine pouches as nicotine pods, nicotine bags, fake snus, faux snus etc.
Since it is free of tobacco and is based on plant fiber, it remains white even after use. It usually contains food grade fillers, water, salt, sweeteners and nicotine. The nicotine content between nicotine pouches differs according to the per bag.
Well, How many mg is allowed per pouch limit in Finland?
In Finland, more than 4 mg are classified as prescription drugs. You are only allowed to buy nicotine pouches containing a maximum of 4 milligrams of nicotine per nicotine pouches. It is released as a "healthier" alternative to normal snus as it contains only addictive nicotine.
Well known nicotine pouches brands are;
· ZYN is owned by Swedish Match and it is sold in Europe and the US. Best selling ZYN tastes are; Citrus, Coolmint and Spearmint.
· On! İs owned by Råå S AB and it is sold in Europe. Best selling On! tastes are Liquorice, Mint, Citrus and Coffee.
· Shiro is owned by AG Snus and it is sold in Europe. Best selling Shiro tastes are Freshmint, Coolmint, Virginia Classic and True North.
· Lyft is owned by British American Tobacco and it is sold in the UK and Sweden
· Dryft is owned by Kretek International and it is sold in the US.
· Nordic Spirit is owned by Japan Tobacco International and it is sold in Switzerland and Sweden.
· Velo is owned by R. J. Reynolds Vapor Company and it is sold in the US.